Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Start of Something...

Hi everyone, and thanks for visiting my blog.

I know where you live. Mwahahaha. Canada, Philippines, and the UK. Canada ftw. I even know what operating system you're using, and the browser you used to visit my page. I feel so evil slightly creeped out by myself. Thanks, Google.

Anyways, I'm here to offer my sincere apologies in advance, because I'm going to have to break my promise of one review per week. I'm working on a review for SOE's game Pirates of the Burning Sea, and so far it's pretty impressive. Sadly, I've got rather a lot of homework this weekend, and I have rather lofty plans for the review. I've already taken hundreds of screenshots of the game, and now comes the tedious task of sorting out which ones to keep.

I'm quite impressed with it. Check back next week. Please.

So, check back next week for my (hopefully) awesome review of Pirates of the Burning Sea. I'll show you a few screenshots to prove this is all true...

Edit: Got a few people from the US, too. Didn't want to leave you guys out.

No comments:

Post a Comment